Friday, July 25, 2008

Zoombezi Bay!

I went on four water slides. A humongous one and a couple of small ones. The first one we went on was pretty fast. It was curvy. The second water slide was squiggly. The humongous one was straight and bumpy. It was big. It was like 100 feet tall! I saw Spencer from my baseball team at Zoombezi Bay. He went down the squiggly slide with us. Grandpa Jim didn't go down slides. Elizabeth was scared because she is afraid of heights. There was this cool water slide called Storm Ride. It was shaped like a funnel. It got smaller and smaller. You go down a water slide until you get to the tub and then when you get in the funnel you go to side to side. I did not go on it though. It was my first time at Zoombezi Bay! It was with Elizabeth and Grandpa Jim.

Today is July 25, 2008.

Today at Science Camp, we did experiments. We did four experiments. The first experiment was putting pepper into a cup of water. It bubbled. We rubbed a finger in soap and put it in the water with the pepper, and the pepper spread apart. I cant remember the second experiment. The third experiment was with raisins and craisins and soda. We put the raisins and craisins in the soda. It got lots of bubble and the raisin floated up. Mine was going up and down, dancing. Then we played with slime. Mr. B. made the slime. The slime was orange. It felt gooey and cold. It was sticky. Peyton was covered from chin to hair. Peyton is from my baseball team. My baseball team is the Marlins.

Next week I am going to math camp.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Math camp is way cooler than science camp!!! ;)

Miss you Riley