Thursday, July 31, 2008

Pokemon

This week I went to Math Camp. I got a new stuffed animal called pokemon and I got a pokemon gamecard from Burger King. I worked on a 100 chart. You have to count all the way to 100 with no numbers on the chart. You have to draw them all. We play games in the computer lab that are rather unusual. I don't know the games. I see Jeremy at Math camp and at science camp I saw Angel. We played with pattern blocks. You dont make patterns with them. You make stuff with them. They are 2D.

Brad and Abbey got a new house. It is bigger than their old house. They could roller skate in their basement! They have a nice upstairs. There was a humongous bathroom and a humongous bath tub and the shower was small and separate. The bathtub looked like a sink. A LARGE sink.

We are getting ready to go on vacation to Montana. Cousin Casey is coming!

I cant think of anything else. Goodbye.

No comments: