Friday, July 25, 2008

Comments

I really like reading all of your comments. It is really fun! I want to answer some of your questions.

From Anne:


When are you starting school? Do you know who your teacher for this year yet?

I am starting school at the end of August. I do not know who my teacher is for this year yet. I am going to first grade this year. I am going to a new school called Olde Sawmill Elementary. They have a big playground. It has tires, and there is a tire bridge there. It is hard to cross!


From Matthew:

What did moths do at night before electricity?

I dont know! They just flew around. Maybe they flew towards the moon.


From Grandpa Jim:

How is you brother doing?

He is doing good.

From Uncle Brad:

I hope Bryan was gentle when he pulled your tooth out. Did it hurt?

It kinda hurt.


Thank you for your questions! Please ask more!

Love,
Riley

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cool Riley, very cool. Are you still playing baseball as well as soccer? Sounds like you are having a very fun and full summer, that's great. I look forward to reading more about you on your blog.

Unknown said...

Hi Riley. I like your blog. You'll be the coolest 1st grader in school! Do you know any friends that will go to the same school as you?
-Jill (your mom's friend)

Gayle said...

Riley,

I am excited to read about your first day of first grade. I hope you will be blogging this week.

Love, Grandma Gayle