Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My very first post!

Yesterday, I did science camp. We did art, science, and stuff. I saw Angel from my class and Peyton from my baseball team. Today at science camp, we were using the five senses. We were on the playground. There were so many kids yesterday! Not that many showed up today. We blew up a bar of soap! We put it in a microwave and it was getting puffy! That was funny! It was like BOOM BOOM BOOM! We got to touch it after it was blown up. It was soapy, and we used our five senses for that, except we didn't taste it. We got a prize at science camp. We got some tootsie pops!


Today, I get to go to soccer again. Coach Locker is the owner of Locker Soccer. Cool, isn't it?


I lost my tooth on Monday, July 21, 2008. I lost the top tooth. Bryan pulled it out! We went to the dentist and Dr. Postle looked at my tooth and told me to pull it out. I twisted it a lot. That was my third tooth. It was fun. I put it under my pillow and I got FIVE DOLLARS! I am going to spend my five dollars at Tutoring Toy.

It was so cool in Montana last year, in 2007. I got some toys at the Tutoring Toy. It was fun when we went hiking and Bryan and Mommy went all the way up the mountain.

I have my own dot com. It is rileypassias.com.

4 comments:

Brad Griffith said...

This is a great blog, Riley!

I hope Bryan was gentle when he pulled your tooth out. Did it hurt? I remember playing with my loose teeth at school for weeks and then eventually pulling them out or asking my parents for help. I only got $1 for teeth, though, so it wasn't as much of a rush to pull them out :-) I hope your $5 payout doesn't encourage you to loose your teeth too quickly!

I will look forward to reading more in the future!

Love,
Uncle Brad

Anonymous said...

Hi Riley!

I love that you have started your own blog! You are already such a great writer! This is going to be a wonderful way for you to tell your stories and keep in touch with your family members and friends!

I didn't know that you started going to science camp! That sounds like so much fun!

I hope that you are having fun at Zoombezi Bay today! I can't wait to hear about all of the fun you have there!

See you soon!

Love,
Abbey

Anonymous said...

Hi Riley,

Wow, I have never put soap in my microwave, but I think I might try it out just to experience it with my senses and also use it to clean my microwave.

Thank you for including me on your blog. I love hearing about your experience at camp, soccer and other fun activities.

Keep my posted because I am a fan of yours! !

Make it a wonderful day!

Smiles and Hugs to you and your family,
Laura and Tony Damon
(Abbey's mom and dad)

Anonymous said...

Hey Riley,

I am so excited that you have a blog so I can learn about everything you are doing. I couldn't believe it when you came to see me at the dentist that you had lost your 3rd tooth, I remember when you lost your first tooth! You'll have to show me what you get with your tooth money!!!

Love,
Aunt Katie