Friday, October 1, 2010

School Week

I have been in school for six weeks now.
Next week I will have a reading test. It will last from Tuesday until Thursday. Every day I will have to do 2 and a half hours. That's about as long as when I get to school until my specials.

On Fridays, we get a third grade recess, or movie it if is raining.

I am much better at tetherball than I used to be. Aidan and I take a long time to finish one game - about eleven minutes. I'm serious.

I am in soccer right now. Our team is undefeatable. The first team we versed we beat 7-2. They were called Dundee. The second team we versed was called Celtics. We beat them 4-3. The third team we versed was called Boca, and we beat them 5-0. Tomorrow we will be versing another team. I have scored at least goal each game. The first game I scored at mid-game. The second game I scored in the first 30 seconds and in the last 10 minutes. The third game I scored in the first 5 minutes and scored in the last seconds.

No comments: