Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Third grade

I finished summer vacation. I am starting third grade. Yesterday was my first day of third grade. It is very fun. I have lots of fun there. There are two recesses for the whole first week! Today is the principal's birthday. They did not do anything special for his birthday.

I have a lot of people in my class. Hailey, Kiera, Emma, Sahith. I like to play tag at recess. I eat lunch at 12:30 p.m.

Today was the second day of school. Today I had P.E. for my special. Tomorrow I will have art.

The two days before school started, I had a sleepover with Mykel.

We played lots of math games at school. We played lots of learning games to learn people's names and what they like to do and all that. I have a dialy planner this year, and I need some special stuff for P.E.

If it is raining on second recess, we watch movies.

No comments: